Saturday, October 26, 2013

Quilt Market FRIENDS


Quilt Market really is all about FRIENDSHIP. Every single day, on the show floor or in the classrooms -- you bump into people you know and enjoy talking to. And, if you're doing it right -- you will have some wonderful visits...maybe a few delicious meals...
We don't have many outdoor cafe's in Iowa.  Especially not THIS TIME of year!!
There are thousands of booths -- every one stunning...
I get so many good ideas -- quilts, fashion, home dec -- it can be overwhelming..
Here's how it happens --I'm going up the escalator -- and as I glance over -- THERE SHE IS...a friend who ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!!
My friend Deanna was going down the escalator -- we usually conduct our Houston meetings on a specific bench at the George R. Brown convention center, behind the elevators, near the coffee booth...
And -- it's always a pleasure to visit with one of my best friends -- Mary!!
Mary and I will be able to plan our next Ya Ya event. KANSAS CITY -- HERE WE COME. Be sure to save the date. The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Kansas City, Kansas...November 21, 22, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment