Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Baby Lock Ovation Serger!!

Okay -- today I am IN CHICAGO with my two favorite Ronda/Rhonda's..

My sister and I will be helping Rhonda Pierce, the Marketing Director of Schmetz Needles to prepare for a BIG JANUARY EVENT...that actually involves sorting through a warehouse of sewing treasure.

You know how much I love a treasure hunt!! And, of course, the question YOU should be asking yourself is -- WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH 30 treasure-chests???
STAY TUNED...
So -- to honor my day of SEWING TREASURE HUNTING -- I am posting a video from Baby Lock Tech. Which I tried to put up before...and about half the people could actually WATCH it. Fingers crossed.....

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea they released a new machine! Thank you! I guess I know what's on my wish list. ;)

    ReplyDelete