Friday, January 24, 2014

Ahh...Christmas 2013

When I was looking for pictures of my 2013 Christmas dress, I realized I hadn't actually blogged about what I did for the holidays.  Obviously, I didn't post much original stuff for a month or so. 

Hey -- HOLIDAYS ARE EXHAUSTING!!  Every day for weeks, it felt like I was trying to stuff ten pounds of flour into a five pound bag.  So much to do, so many places to go, so little time...

The best thing about writing this blog is that I get a chance to go back and RELIVE the best moments, y'know??  That didn't used to happen for me -- and it's because I'm taking more candid photos -- MOSTLY SO I CAN BLOG ABOUT IT...lol...

So I love looking back at the pictures.  My Tuesday Sisters all enjoy cooking (okay, three of us do)...and I loved our potluck couples' Christmas party.  Here we are, at Lin's house, setting up the food...
That's my veggie pizza on the counter. A girl can never go wrong with cream cheese...
The lumpia was the BEST I ever made...
Sandy used that wrap and stick stuff...she walked in the door with eight salads already on the plates...genius...
And Lin's table was BEAUTIFUL.  I think the boys enjoyed themselves.  Note the stockings holding our silverware...
Oh, yeah, it was a GREAT TIME, LADIES...

No comments:

Post a Comment