Friday, January 3, 2014

Schmetz Sweetstakes



(I can't make the contest LINK work with the picture -- but the link in the last paragraph WILL work...I hope)

Rhonda Pierce, Marketing Director for Schmetz Needles -- writes this:

Sweepstakes! I have cleared my office of tons of sewing goodies. I just can't use all the samples and fabulous sewing goodies collected in my professional sewing stash, so someone like YOU should use these goodies. It's hard to part with... Sandra Betzina's Power Sewing Master DVD Series, Joan Ford's Scrap Therapy books, Grabbit Sewing Tools, Benartex fabric samples, threads of all kinds, books; magazines. All goodies arrive in a handsome SCHMETZ tote bag.

Enter the January 2014 daily SCHMETZneedles Prize-A-Day with BurdaStyle. Great prizes every day . . . Enter now! http://www.burdastyle.com/blog/enter-the-schmetzneedles-prize-a-day-sweepstakesSee More

No comments:

Post a Comment