Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Biggest Loser

Last night was the Finale for the Biggest Loser. I was delighted to see that Rueben Studdard lost over 100 pounds.

Although I have watched the show all season, I didn't have a clear favorite. It was a very inspiring group of contestants -- and Tumi looked AMAZING...

There were three finalists, two guys, Bobbie and David, and a 23-year old woman, Rachel. She started the show weighing over 250 pounds...and won the show by getting down to 105....


OMG...!! WHAT HAPPENED?? Rachel looked wonderful on the make-over episode. How much time passes between the time they tape that episode and this Finale? Because this girl looked like she hadn't had a bite to eat for a very long time. It seemed like she could barely walk up the steps to the scale.  If she had to go one more day, she'd be so weak, they'd have to bring her out on a stretcher...

Gillian looked shocked when Rachel walked out on the stage...I don't think this is going to be a good thing for the show...

And it was NOT inspiring to me....(I felt so bad for her, I'm eating a sympathy Snickers even as I write this...)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about her being WAY TOO THIN!!! When you look too skinny on TV, you are anorexic. That girl weighs a LOT less than I do, and I'm in the weight range for my height.
    Scary....

    ReplyDelete