Thursday, February 6, 2014

Harry and the Native

In Tequesta, Marion and I went out for breakfast one day at a place that will go down in my life history as the BEST BREAKFAST RESTAURANT I HAVE PERSONALLY EVER BEEN TO...

Harry and the Native.  Marion knew I was going to love it...it is MY KIND OF JOINT...and I'm going to let the pictures tell the story.....
There was an inside dining room...
And an outside dining room...
Of course, a girl from Iowa MUST CHOOSE the outside dining room...and Marion agreed...
Both dining rooms had walls COVERED WITH SIGNS. I could not stop laughing...here is just a sampling....
AND THE BEST news is that the food was as delicious as the signs were funny!!

I love when this happens....You go into a place, and one look at the menu tells you there is a culinary master at the helm. An interesting menu, with fresh choices, hearty portions and beautiful presentation.
Marion ordered poached eggs with fresh fruit...
But, of course, I had to opt for the alligator hash (with poached eggs)

No comments:

Post a Comment