Tuesday, February 25, 2014

THIS is where my head is at...

Life is so funny -- and full of surprises. The only thing you can rely on is CHANGE. And my taste has changed, too.  It would be so much fun to look at my Pinterest boards when I was 30 years old...They would have been full of Little League ideas, tolepainting ideas...I can hardly remember...

But here's what is lighting me up TODAY...
I pulled some images off my "Style" board.  I'm getting ready to paint a leather purse...and this design is in the running...
This was a hard lesson for me...I wish I had learned it sooner...
Another cool design, in the running for my purse paint job...
I have always known this to be true.
I love the swirly designs.  This could be my winner...
You know who you are...or, maybe not....
One of these days, I've GOTTA GET BACK TO IRELAND...
Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment