Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

YES, I know -- after last year's Expo -- the Hey Rita tote had a VERY EXCITING YEAR. Thanks for your emails and comments about her travels. It was a really fun adventure to read about -- and I'll be writing the REST of the story one day soon. I told her foster-mother (Liz) that my new goal is to travel to all the places my totebag has visited!! And Jan (Hey-Rita's birth-mother) was completely thrilled to read about Hey Rita's fabulous trip.

Today -- it's ALL ABOUT THE IRISH...



I don't really know if I'm Irish - but John's grandma Lucy was 100% -- so what I do know for sure is that I gave birth to two boys who have Irish blood in their veins.  And I LOVE them both very much...

Since I got married, we always eat corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day...
You've got to love the Irish wit and wisdom...
One of the BEST TRIPS I ever went on was with my sisters to Ireland. WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME WE HAD...
You know what a big fan I am of books on tape. And, if you are Irish -- THIS IS ONE YOU SHOULD GET...
It's a wonderful read -- and it makes you PROUD to be Irish. (even those of us who are not)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete