Tuesday, March 25, 2014

More Valentine Deliveries

The minute Lilly walks into my house -- she goes right to the puzzle table to see what we're working on. Of course, it's even more fun if we finished the puzzle. Because, then -- I leave it on the table -- but I remove 50 pieces or so -- so she can get the satisfaction of completing the puzzle ALL BY HERSELF...

AND she knows to check out the game cupboard -- just in case there might be something new. We have all the obvious choices, Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, checkers. She enjoys card games -- and she picked up this one on New Year's Day...
When I was a kid, we played WAR for hours -- with a deck that was 6"thick...
Lily and Uncle Melvin could have played WAR all afternoon...
A few weeks later, Lilly and I were going to take a Valentine present to Uncle Melvin's house.
She picked out her own outfit.
And was DELIGHTED to see Kathy and Uncle Melvin's little Yorkie again.  Dolly is quite a charmer...
Something these two little girls have in common.  The charming factor, I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment