Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sew Expo Thanks -- Part II

It seemed like maybe 60 pictures was too much for ONE blog post....so I decided the old Sew Expo pictures were worth TWO actual posts. And, boy o boy o -- did I stumble on some oldies but goodies...keep scrolling down, you'll see what I mean...I was looking for a particular picture of me and Pat -- Barbara sitting at the table with Joanne -- that crazy shot of Martha, wearing my cape -- and I could not, for the life of me, find the great picture of Carol giving me her zebra gifts....or me and Sharon with her bags of pillowcases... I KNOW I had one of the whole team riding on a golf cart...But, alas -- I'll keep looking...in the meantime -- here are a few more of my favorite people and moments, eh?

You will see I found some oldies, but goodies. Remember when we had the first Tea for the victims of Hurricane Katrina? How about the year we were "Fons and Portered" for our Quilter's Night Out? And Kaye Wood saved the day? That was the first time I met Libby Lehman...

I'm feeling better already...and as soon as I get a chance to get the new pictures off my camera -- I'll show you what I did last week while you were doing Sew Expo...!!

1 comment: