Monday, May 19, 2014

Alex, Libby, and My Crew...

Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson are bringing their fabulous quilt show TO IOWA...!!

When I heard they were going to be in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in July -- I couldn't help but remember their last visit here -- when they were in Bettendorf, Iowa -- and I went with my CREW...
Me, Ricky, Deena, Kim and Linda...
Sandy is WAY MORE of a quilter than I will ever be
But I do SOOO APPRECIATE the artistry...

Bringing Ricky to the Quilter's Night OUT at Sew Expo was one of the BEST NIGHTS of entertainment I've ever personally attended....
And this is one of my favorite Sew Expo pictures EVER!!
If you have a chance to see this show IN PERSON -- in Cedar Rapids, Iowa -- YOU SHOULD GO...

Yes, the quilting is amazing.  Alex Anderson is talented and wonderful...and I love, love, love her stories.  AND Ricky's quilting point of view is sooo unique and intersting.  But -- trust me, people -- IT IS THE PIANO MUSIC you will remember for the rest of your life...

2 comments:

  1. OH YES! They came to Pasco last September. I went mostly to Meet Alex but Ricky's Music was so GOOD it brought me to tears. I bought all 3 of his CD's! WHOO HOO's all weekend long!!! Are you going again??

    ReplyDelete