Thursday, June 12, 2014

Latest Pinterest

This blog post is about so many things I LOVE right now. I am loving painting my new porch sofa...

and I am obsessing about putting words or a design on the back ...

So, of course -- I went to my Pinterest boards to get some inspiration!! YIKES...

The possibilities are MIND BOGGLING...


Simple circles would be interesting...
A good graphic, combined with some words...
Words...ah, words....
AWESOME, EH??
I would marry this girl....just to have this chair in my living room...
The chair within the philosophy...or vice versa...
Good, eh??
You're right.  this quote doesn't fit in this blog post.  But it is good, don't you think?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT DIRECTION I WILL GO...but I am grateful to Pinterest for providing me with so many wonderful choices...

I AM LOVING THE CREATIVE SUMMER I'm having...

No comments:

Post a Comment