Monday, June 30, 2014

Three finished cushions

Thanks for all the emails about my GREAT ZIPPER CHEAT. No kidding!! Why didn't I figure that out about 30 years ago??

The porch sofa project is still coming right along. I love, love, love working on it. There are so many aspects of it that I love. Right now, I'm listening to a great book on tape in my sewing/studio/disaster/basement.

It is a very big project, and it is a lot of work. But I knew it would be -- and so far, I am loving all of it, learning a lot, and having a wonderful time...
This is the third cushion...
The three back cushions are all the same -- yet sooo different. I AM LOVING IT...
And here is what the BACKsides of the first three cushions look like.
AND -- take note of the new bench in the front of this picture. It was $5 at a local garage sale. And I am hoping I haves enough fabric left to reupholster it to match the sofa...

No comments:

Post a Comment