Monday, July 14, 2014

The New Normal

Thanks for all the emails and messages.  Wow...THIS HAS BEEN SOME BLOG BREAK, EH??

For the last couple of weeks, my life has been full of stuff I did not want to blog about...

But, I am on the track now where I am focusing on the important part of that sentence..."my life is full"....

The key is to focus on the good stuff.  And I have so many wonderful things in my life. People to see,  places to go, things to do.... 

Take this blog, for example.  I have missed coming here and writing posts about nothing in particular...for no reason whatsoever....except that I need to write.  If I don't write, my day is a little off-kilter...

And I've had enough of those kinda days...

So tomorrow I'll be back.  Thanks for your patience -- thanks for your notes and emails.  I've missed you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment