Friday, August 15, 2014

Beach House T-shirt dress!!

For Linda's GREAT-SUMMER-ADVENTURE -- I decided a t-shirt maxi dress was in order...I'm calling them patio dresses now....and I think they are the PERFECT ATTIRE for a beach house in North Carolina!!
AND I've been saving this wonderful graphic woman's face shirt for just this occasion....
I placed this picture in the front of the skirt...Don't we all feel like the black sheep in our family?? Well, on some days anyway.
This sentiment was on the bottom of the skirt...and it is soooo our Linda!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME....it's all about making those memories. Enjoy the wedding, enjoy the beach...live, love, laugh...and don't forget to SLEEP NAKED...

1 comment:

  1. I decided a t-shirt maxi dress was in order...I'm calling them patio dresses now....and I think they are the PERFECT ATTIRE for a beach house in North Carolina!! plus size maternity bridal gowns

    ReplyDelete