Thursday, August 28, 2014

Living Room ART

One of the best things about owning your own home (instead of renting -- or living in a car) is that you get to PAINT THE WALLS any color you want....and -- since it's hard to pick one favorite color -- I long ago decided to PICK THEM ALL...My living room has one wall burgundy, one wall blue, one teal, and another yellow...(no kidding)...
This plastic flamingo used to belong to my mother....she LOVED this thing...
I spent years amassing my collection of little travel clocks...
I have long been a sucker for a pithy cross-stitch
The biggest wall in the living room is teal -- and I love the abstract woman's face...it led me to collect lots of other kinds of ladies faces...
But it's time for a change -- and I'd like to figure out a way to hang this up...??
And I bought this over a year ago -- TIME TO HANG IT UP, EH??
I LOVE THIS PAINTING...Bert gave it to me for my birthday -- and I'm ready to redo ALL THE ART in the room now.
This is going to be fun!!  But now I have to get rid of something....

No comments:

Post a Comment