Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, November 17 Laundry...

My clothes-hanging-up-life is about to undergo the bone-chilling change that Iowa seasons dictate...we had our first snow over the weekend. AND it was only 8 degrees this morning in Clinton, Iowa. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
During the summer, the sheets will get dry in less than an hour.
But, in the winter, it's more of a freeze-drying situation...so they often have to stay on the line overnight so the moisture can evaporate...
So, I'm looking for some creative indoor-hanging solutions...
Which, as you can imagine, will only add to the mess in my basement...
This is simply the BEST book EVER when it comes to all-things-laundry...
I did not forget about my Midwest ya Ya Sister drying tip...but I keep forgetting to take a little picture to go along with it. Believe me, it is NOT WORTH THE WAIT...but I will share it next week -- promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment