Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nancy's Notions Sewing Weekend

Mary made her annual Iowa visit last week -- and WE WERE SO BUSY, I need a three-day-coma-nap to recover!! Holy Cow, that woman has SOME KIND OF BIG ENERGY...

We planned our BRAND NEW PROGRAM for Sewing Weekend in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin this May.  May 6,7 and 8...(I think)...GO TO THIS LINK TO MAKE SURE

Sewing Weekend

It is simply the BEST TIME any sewing sister could possibly have.  We have an all new show --and Mark Lipinski will be there -- along with Nancy Zieman HERSELF, and you get to take buses all over town...
Every big building in Beaver Dam is used for seminars and classes
Chris and Judy came from Washington State in 2013!!! (our stalkers)
Rhonda Pierce was our special model
Handsome John will still be handling the busing....
WE WILL HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME...

2 comments:

  1. My friend Sue and I are in the picture with the stalkers. We are looking forward to the new Ya Ya Sisters show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SEE YOU, Sue!! And we will be looking for you in the front row this year!! Mary and I had a wonderful time building our seminar. NOW IF I CAN ONLY GET BUSY SEWING EVERYTHING we planned...fingers crossed...see you in Beaver Dam!!

    ReplyDelete