Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Iowa Bachelor

I am not one of those snobby people who thinks I am too good to watch television.

QUITE THE OPPOSITE!!

As a matter of fact -- I have absolutely NO standard. I love television. I watch reality shows, loved MTV Real World, and still enjoy the Real Housewives series. Yes, of course New York City is the best -- but I also enjoy Beverly Hills, and Orange County. And the Celebrity Apprentice made me wish I knew more about Kenya from the Atlanta franchise. I also love competition shows -- Amazing Race, Project Runway, Top Chef...oh, yeah -- I have no low bar.

I have too many Guilty Pleasure television shows to even bother to list them. On Tuesday night, I DVR both Dance Moms AND Beverly Hills Housewives. I start off watching one show, then begin the second show when the first round of commercials comes on. By going back and forth, I can watch two one-hour programs in one hour and 15 minutes. Ross calls me the DVR Ninja...

But -- you already know all that. And can you guess what my favorite show is right now??

That's right -- THE BACHELOR.

Oh My God.

If you're not watching it, you have missed the most entertaining Bachelor EVER...IN THE HISTORY OF THE BACHELOR....
Chris Soules is from Arlington, Iowa

OMG...the drama, the girls, the suspense, the beautiful women...they mystery.

Last week, the final five girls came to Iowa. They were staying in Des Moines -- even though that's a 3 hour drive from Arlington. Wha?? That's like going to visit your boyfriend in New York City, but staying in Philadelphia...

Then, the local station did a story about it -- and apparently, Des Moines had to pay $70,000 to get the show to come there. Who knew?? But that explains a lot...When the girls saw how small Arlington really was -- basically an abandoned little town, with no restaurants, no bar, no coffee show...

Well, it made Britt cry...

Chris took Jade (a frontrunner) to a High School football game....
The shocker, during this episode, was that Jade FINALLY told Chris she had posed for Playboy...and, oh, that's right -- there were the videos, too... WHA???

Hey -- Chris has done a great job of representing our State.  He sent the drunk girls home right away...and he somehow managed to weed out most of the crazies...

IT'S NOT TOO LATE...Start watching it NOW.  It will give all new meaning to your Monday Nights...

Believe it or not -- there were TWO virgins in the original group of 20 beautiful women.  What kind of a shocker is that?  I mean -- I didn't think there were two 25 year old virgins left IN AMERICA....

And, believe it or not...one of them is in the Final Three....(Chris doesn't know Becca is a virgin)



1 comment:

  1. I'm a Reality TV Junkie too! Can't wait for Survivor and Amazing Race back to back coming soon! The girls have been crazier than ever this season. I'm so glad Britt is gone. That's a lot of money DesMoines had to spend to get them to go there. Who knew? I think Becca will be a good match for Chris, We shall see if he picks the Virgin...

    ReplyDelete