Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March Road Trip!

So -- if it's Saturday -- I must be junkin' with Bert. OF COURSE. It was early in March, but the weather was surprisingly warm and mild. Not quite spring yet -- but a GREAT day for a road trip.

Bert had a particular place she needed to go....and I'm always up for a little day trippin'...
Bert usually drives.  Because she is a TERRIBLE back seat driver.  So this is the price she pays...
On this day, we decided to hook up at the local Cracker Barrel...
I love their gift shop.  Can you read this piece of wood?  "We don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk..."
Their gift shop is way better than their food.   Right now, it's fully stocked with a huge assortment of garden gifts (that's a hummingbird table), and they do more EASTER stuff than any other store I know...
Ten minutes after hitting Interstate-80 -- this is the view...
One hour into the trip -- this is the view...
Approaching our destination....??.
OMG...HOW FAR IS THIS PLACE???? I am falling asleep...Good thing I'm not driving....Bert is talking to herself....

No comments:

Post a Comment