Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Maddie's Pictures

My great-niece Maddie stays at her Grandma Deena's house during spring break. Last year, we spent an accidental day together -- so, now, joyfully -- we have a "tradition". Maddie's favorite part of our day is, of course, the GOODWILL SHOPPING....

On the chosen day, I had a luncheon event.  So, Maddie and I started the day with a visit to the Goodwill store -- then she went with my cousin Linda for lunch...I sent my camera with her...
Pushing a shopping cart...
Lunch was at Steak and Shake
The rest of these pictures tell the story of Maddie's day....
Maddie was a thoughtful shopper.  In this pile, there is a dress for each of her sisters, Avery and Nora.  They both got a new purse, and a toy....so what did Maddie buy for herself??
NOT TO WORRY....
The girl likes her bling....
Maddie had a VERY BUSY TWO DAYS. Holy Cow. Wednesday, we started off with a little sewing project (another post) -- and Maddie helped me with Warren. That was our Peter Pan park day at Amy's house. The next day, Thursday -- we did thrift store shopping, lunch, more shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment