Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Maimon Painting

OH MY GOD...

Last week, I blogged about the RALPH LAUREN ruffled sheets I bought at a local Estate Sale.

Well -- that wasn't the only treasure I bought that day...

There was a fabulous print....wrapped in the plastic and cardboard backing it came in, standing against the wall of a back bedroom...

Of course, I was attracted to the subject. I am always a big fan of girlfriends doing anything together. This looks like a tea party....

But, oh my -- this print is HUGE. 24 inches by 36 inches....

What the hell. It's only $7.50. I'll find someplace to hang it....I'm sure....

Who could resist this?? I fell in love with everything about this painting. The subject of women getting together with other women. Their casual pose. The tea on the table.  The way they cross their legs (I always wanted to be able to do that...).  The print of their skirts.  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G  But most of all -- the two tone stocking, patterned legs. AND tops. 

Yes.  I can find a place to hang this....maybe I need to add a room onto the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment