Saturday, May 30, 2015

Welcome to Spring Quilt Market!!

If I could have one wish for all my friends who sew, it would be that they could be Rita Farro, attending Quilt Market...for just one day. It is such an adrenaline rush...there is so much to see, and I have so many wonderful friends on that show floor...

IT IS AN AMAZING SHOW...full of the best and the brightest. I love the energy, and the excitement...
The vendor floor opens on Friday. This was the scene, moments before they opened the doors.
Right inside, there was a long corridor of glass cases, showing what's new...
Nancy Zieman has a new notion. A repositionable, two-part seam guide...
Of course, this show is ALL ABOUT THE QUILTS...
Row after row after row...starting with 100 -- it goes to 2500
I walked in, and turned left. My plan was to walk the LEFT side of the show on Day One.
Rhonda Pierce from Schmetz Needles was helping Joan Ford in her booth. We featured Joan in the current issue of Inspired To Sew magazine.
Click here to see the interview with Joan!!  She was a HOT PROPERTY at Spring Quilt Market.
Hey -- my intention was to blog about Quilt Market, day by day.  But, this post has only taken me through my first hour on the show floor...

At this rate, I'll have to write 460 posts about the Minneapolis Spring Quilt Market..and that would clearly be too much of a good thing....

(and, if you are not a quilter, you'd soon be thinking, Rita, you are dead to me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment