Thursday, July 9, 2015

Art EVERYWHERE

YIKES...it has been a crazy busy summer. It all kicked off (in a wonderful way) with Nancy's Sewing Weekend in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Every week since then has been non-stop excitement.

Grandma Camp, visitors, day trips, road trips, picnics at Deena's house, the Northern Lights Music Festival. I am a lucky, lucky girl...

This morning, I have another road trip. To meet with one of my favorite people, Rhonda Pierce -- and we are working on something REALLY CREATIVE...(which is what we always get to do).  It's a secret -- but you'll know soon enough...
This is the necklace that hangs on my rear view mirror. Art is something I take with me, wherever I go. And, then, without fail -- I find it EVERYWHERE....
One of my favorite artists. Brian Andreas. He combines art with words...and he is the MASTER. "They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world and after awhile they forget everything but the good and true things they would do someday."
I love my living room art...the paintings, the dolls...and there are always, always -- words...
Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes, even I have trouble doing it.
The starburst used to be a pillow. Stunning, eh?
The words say, "May you live every day of your life"...
This one is for Eileen...I bought it in Texas....
Mary and I were so inspired by this....we used it for our Seven Days a Week embroidery designs.
My plan is to take pictures of all the things I COULD BUY on this day trip. I'm hoping if I take a picture and blog about it -- I won't have to BUY IT...right??

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! Mysterious creativity with Rhonda! Can hardly wait to find out what it is :-)

    ReplyDelete