Friday, July 17, 2015

Miscellaneous...

Yesterday, Lilly and I went on our first official ROAD TRIP.  We had a wonderful time, visiting our friends Ann and Sarah, in Cedar Rapids -- about 2 hours from here.
Anne and Sarah were GREAT models at Nancy's Sewing Weekend...
It was an ACTION PACKED DAY....More about that later.

But I really can't believe it's the middle of July. When she got out of school, I thought we'd be taking a day trip once a week or so.

HA!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUMMER?? 


Before I forget (again) I wanted to show a picture of Linda's finished Frankenpurse...
She loves the purse -- it's lightweight, and has a secure outside pocket for keys and her phone...no more digging...
But the first strap I made didn't work out (too bad, it was very cute). The second strap was long enough, but too lightweight, so it keeps slipping through the hardware...

Gee...if only I could fine an ORANGE strap, made out of sturdy nylon...with all the right hardware...it would be such an easy fix.

Wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment