Friday, July 3, 2015

Pasta Night Appetizers

I had to go to a funeral visitation on the night of Pasta Class.  So, my cousins Linda and Kim were hosting the dinner for me. Pat was in the kitchen with Dan and Karl, making the pasta.

Before I left, I had the dishes and silverware already out on the porch.  All my team had to do was set the table before the guys brought out their freshly-made pasta supper...
I made Tabbouleh salad. Although John eats it the traditional way, with grape leaves, I'm more of a Tortilla chip girl...

I asked Linda to take some pictures for me...of the food, and the guys cooking. She took one picture. This is it. Do you see what's NEW in this photo? Yes -- there is a lovely bowl of homemade noodles...and??

I SWEAR, PAT -- I DID NOT PUT THE CANNED CHEESE ON THE TABLE...
Although, obviously, somebody found it in my pantry. (hey -- the kids love this stuff!)


I took this picture when I got back. Everybody was stuffed, and there were a few raviolis left for me to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment