Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hellloooo??? Rita???

YiKES...what was I thinking??  Really, Rita -- a puppy??

I am an old lady -- with an interesting, busy life.  Most days, I can't even get to half the things on my list...

We haven't had a dog in the house since Sam died in 2009...

Then Marion and I took a road trip to Aurora...and we met Sarah's Sophie.  And Marion talked about Charlie...Pets are such good company...there's all that unconditional love.

And I started thinking...

Lilly and Warren are here all the time -- they will sooo enjoy a puppy.  It becomes a life experience.  Do you remember you childhood dog?  Your Grandma's cat?

If I don't do it now -- I'll NEVER do it.  Ross is still living here, but he'll be finished with nursing school soon...





My blogging life has suffered...but  Frankie has his own photo file on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment