Saturday, August 8, 2015

So, then I did this...

Life is good. And busy. And fun. And creative. Most days, I wake up with a smile on my face -- so many things to do, people to see, projects to work on...I sometimes cross my fingers, thinking it just can't get any better than this.

And, then -- I bought a puppy. I knew nobody else in the house would think it was a good idea. So I just brought him home one day...without telling John....

Yikes.

What was I thinking? A puppy is EXACTLY like a newborn baby...they cry at night, and wake you up at 5:30 AM...ugh...and there is no question that you WILL BE cleaning up poop...

The big difference between puppies and babies is that you must take the puppies outside every 30 minutes to pee...

His name is Frankie.  And he is keeping me pretty busy...

so busy, my blogging could suffer!!  I'm trying to keep up, but I am sleep deprived...


1 comment:

  1. WHAT? Are you serious? Gorgeous little guy. Rita you will love him...What did John say?

    ReplyDelete