Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer Highlights

Having Pat visit from Olympia was a highlight. She recently sent me a couple hundred ACTUAL PICTURES she had printed out...and there is something so different about a REAL picture, y'know...not just a digital version.

Thanks, again, Pat, for taking the time and trouble to come ALL THE WAY TO IOWA. I sat out on the porch, watching the hummingbirds, and in complete quiet, looked at every photo. I can't believe we packed all that into your short visit...

Here are some of my digital photos, Pat...all wonderful memories...
If Pat Leslie comes to your house -- YOU WILL BE GROCERY SHOPPING...
And doing some major Foodie Touring...
This is Lilly's typical attitude nowadays...BUT YOU KEPT ON PITCHING...
Remember the Rummage Sale for the Historical Society?? I got a treasure that day that I am just starting to use!!
There you are, in Deena's yard, taking pictures of cows...
What a beautiful night...Deena has TWO barn bouncy houses...
You were here when the little chickens came...and last week, John started butchering them!!  (they are now 7 pounds)
The flowers were absolutely STUNNING, Pat...
They lasted for two weeks.  I was amazed...

No comments:

Post a Comment