Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sewing Doggie Toys

Frankie wakes me up at 6:30 every morning. We go outside and I sit on a chair to watch the sunrise while he does his bathroom business. When we come back into the house, I put his morning serving of canned dog food into the microwave (for 12 seconds).
And he is wide awake and WANTS TO PLAY...
I had this length of jeans fringe that didn't work out -- so I tied it onto a piece of red t-shirt hem...
Frankie loves to chew and tug on the fringed denim...and now I an throw it clean across the room.
I tied a loop in the end, to put my wrist through.
Frankie loves chewing on anybody socks -- which, of course, is not a good idea.
So, I put a frozen water bottle into one sock, and tied a knot in the end.
He rolls the water bottle, and shakes it...it makes a noise, and it's cold...
It's hard to tell form these bad photos -- but Frankie and I are having a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment