Friday, October 30, 2015

Blast from Halloween Past...

 I first posted this in 2011.  And I CAN'T BELIEVE how quickly these kids grew up.  We actually never did get a large number of Trick or Treaters.

But ever since John's horrible incident, he insists on buying MULTIPLE BAGS of candy, just in case somebody drops off an Army of Trick or Treaters...

******************

My niece Amy brought her three boys....Cale tried to sneak up to our window to scare us. His make-up was pretty frightening...

Amy's three boys -- Cash, Garrett and Cale...
They were joined by Nicole's three kids...here's Garrett, Memphis, Cale, Cash, Landon and Parker. I was delighted they sat so patiently for this serene picture...Cash is enjoying a sucker...Amy had given up on their sugar intake...

And, suddenly, our little incredible hulk started screaming....

As the kids started to break it up -- Cash continued to scream, "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME, I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME, I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME..."

And, in my brain, I'm thinking, "YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE, YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE, YOU'RE NOT STAYING HERE...."

No comments:

Post a Comment