Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day Trippin!!

Every week, my goal is to have at least one catch-up visit with a friend. Life sometimes gets in the way -- OF COURSE. But more often than not, I do this every week...just like changing the sheets.

We might get together for a meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner). If it's a long distance friend -- it would be a leisurely phone call (that we scheduled ahead of time).

But my favorite thing is a day trip! This summer, I have had a wonderful time planning my road trips. Last week, I was day-gripping to Dekalb, Illinois to meet my college roommate, Becky.

1. Go to the library to get a good Book on Tape...Check...


2. Get Gas. Check

3. CASEY'S will have the gas and my breakfast...
4. BEST ROAD FOOD in America. THIS IS BACON PIZZA....!!!!
Gee...just writing about it is making me all happy again. IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY.  I was looking forward to the two hour drive....I'm in my car and on my way by 7:00 AM...
Even 50 miles of road construction could not ruin my perfect day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment