Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Toys and Boys

Holy Cow. What did I ever do before I had grandkids and a dog?? I honestly cannot remember. But, I mean -- IN A GOOD WAY. Life is full of hugs and laughter (I refuse to write about the pouts and poop on the floor)....
Frankie's was so small when we got him...just a little ball of fur...
This is my office. And you can see on the floor some of Frankie's homemade toys...
I put a t-shirt loop on the end -- so I can toss it 10 ft. without ever moving (altho it works for Frankie, I understand why this is NOT such a good thing for me)
Frankie loves the moving, and the chewing...
Ross created a lot more active games...this one involved the porch cushions...
Here's his favorite toy.
Ross cleaned out a two liter soda bottle,  then melted the edge, just enough so he could stuff a milkbone into the bottle...
Frankie will chase this thing for HOURS...he pushes it around the house, and up against walls or furniture...
And, every now and then -- the treat FALLS OUT...
Frankie is getting so big....and his best friend is Warren...

And they have so much in common. They are both bright, and funny...and potty trained. WAY TO GO, BOYS....

No comments:

Post a Comment