Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Simon Haskins

Like many of you, I have been following Simon's fight for survival via his Facebook page.

My sister Deborah is one of his biggest fans. I loved blogging about their meeting. (read here) Two years ago, Simon was diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) is a type of cancer that affects the blood and bone marrow.

Simon is having a stem cell transplant, and the date has been set. November 5.

Like all of you, I wish I could do something.  So, I'm writing this post and urging everybody to send up some group prayers for Simon.  We want November 5th to be the day you start to get well.

We love you, Simon!!
Me with Simon, and the Super Needle, in the Schmetz booth -- at a trade show...HOPING to see him there again one day soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment