Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Perfect Christmas Gift

So, yes, Laura was right. There is MORE to the story...I was having the perfect pre-Christmas ramp-up. Making Warren's little t-shirt memory quilt was a complete joy for me...
Although, there is always a danger that your gift will not be received as you hope....I was well aware of that.  His Christmas Choo Choo vest was a complete flop...
When Emily helped him open the big box, Warren got a huge smile and said, "My B...My B..."  he dove in -- right for the well-worn turtle print...
Then, he sat back -- and took a closer look...humm.....
At this point, he threw himself down on his favorite little patch of flannel and started to cry..."B OUT...B OUT...B OUT..."
I felt so bad for kidnapping his turtle....John had to distract him with his 1951 American Flyer...
And I told him he could sleep in Frankie's new dog bed...
But there were MANY SUCCESSES during the 2015 Christmas Season...my special dress was quite a hit...and this activity, in particular, was pretty special....
My intention is to blog about Christmas for a whole week...

No comments:

Post a Comment