Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Favorite Date

Since Lilly started full-time school, the best time for us is Saturday. We kick around town, do errands, chores, Goodwill...and, then, too, we LOVE TO GO OUT TO EAT.
Recently, Lilly has a favorite new place.  THE GOLDEN CORRAL...
Hey -- what's not to like? they have Steak AND cotton candy!!
And a chocolate fountain...wow...
We play Banagrams wherever we go...
I carry the game in my purse, and we whip it out whenever we have a five minute wait....
Most of the time, no matter what time of day it is -- Lilly will order BREAKFAST. That's why my sole criteria for our Chicago hotel this weekend was a FREE HOT BREAKFAST. And I found the perfect place...I hope....fingers crossed...

AND, we are hooking up with some of my friends in Chicago...more about that next week.  (hopefully)...

1 comment: