Friday, March 4, 2016

Water Bottle Humidifier

The first time I ever saw a water bottle humidifier was in a hotel room with Mary Mulari. You know our Mary....She is ALWAYS AN EARLY ADAPTER...

It was several years ago -- and at the time, I couldn't find one in my local Walgreen's. I ordered my first one from Amazon. It was about $40.  This winter, I found a different brand (but same principle) at the local Menard's big box store -- for $10.  I bought five of them...(Deena wanted two)
It's so simple. Just place a bottle of drinking water in position -- and turn it on.
It will mist away about 12 ounces of water overnight...
The great thing about the water bottle humidifier is that it TRAVELS so easily....all you have to pack is the little gizmo...obviously, you can get a bottle of water ANYWHERE... AND you can easily position it so the mist goes RIGHT TO THE SPOT you need it.

When Warren and/or Lilly is spending the night, I put it on a high shelf so the mist drifts down.

For myself -- I put it on my nightstand -- and it makes a HUGE difference in how I sleep at night...

Really -- IT IS AMAZING.

Thanks, Mary.  Again...

No comments:

Post a Comment