Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My BIG FLOWER dress...

A couple of months ago, TMBC took a day trip to Peoria, Illinois...and, of course, we stopped at the local Goodwill store...

I found a brand new beautiful cotton bed sheet (queen size)...for  $3.38....
And this fabulous knit dress...
With the GIGANTIC flowers...
A fun, shirred bodice
size Medium...
Although it just about whipped me -- I was DETERMINED to frankensew it into a dress for ME. Yep. I did it. And it was packed up in the bag to go to Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City...

Before the trip, I had the TMBC breakfast on the porch, so I could do the official Quilt Market Style Show....


There were five official new outfits!! 

I'm just getting home from Salt Lake City...and it will be a few days before I get the pictures out of my camera....but you won't believe it...

No comments:

Post a Comment