Monday, May 9, 2016

Spring in Iowa!!

MAY is ramping up to be a too-busy-to-blog month!! I am getting ready to attend Spring Quilt market in Salt Lake City..and I AM SO EXCITED. But, of course, that means I want to sew some new clothes -- and am happily working on a pink and orange dress that will knock your socks off.

And then, there's some spring cleaning...which is always a WONDERFUL FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. Carrie helped me turn the closets over (winter to spring -- hurray!). The porch is about 75% ready to go for our best summer season...but apparently, this is the week we need to power wash the house...ugh...and we need to get that job done before we bring out the summer sofa cushions.

And then -- I have the kiddos three or four days a week...I'm trying to at least keep up with my fellow TMBC Splendid Sampler blocks....

So, my posts will either be short...or they might be some retreads. I find there are often new people coming to this blog, and to them, it's all new stuff. (either that, or many of my readers are getting Alzheimer's...)
so, I'm getting ready to pack my bag again...
Rhonda Pierce and I will be at Spring Quilt Market -- LOOKING FOR YOU, MILO....
I collect the Shannon plush totebags...!!
Mary has another new line of fabric coming out.
Deanna will be there -- and SO WILL NANCY ZIEMAN HERSELF...!!
I love this dress...it says, "What if the Hokey Pokey Really is What It's All About?"...but I'm working on a new one...
You NEVER know who you're gonna see...
Mark won't be there this year. AND WE WILL MISS HIM...I hope you're feeling better, my friend...
So, don't panic if there is a day-without-a-blog. But THANKS FOR WRITING ME to say you were worried about me. I'm fine...and, just so you won't miss me too much, I'll try to post a little something every day...even if it's a rerun...or just a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment