Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Splendid Sampler™ Wednesday

The Splendid Sampler™ Wednesday
(...skip this part if you're not new here...)

The Splendid Sampler™ is an internet sew-a-long created by Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson. It is an EPIC sew along...
  • 83 fabric designers have created specific blocks that feature different quilting techniques. (paper piecing, fused applique, etc.).
  • The blocks will be released each week, and are FREE to participants until March 2017. (at that time, they'll use the designs to publish a book).
  • You can use whatever fabric you like.
  • There will be pictures on their Facebook page, etc.
The new block designs come out twice a week....on Sunday morning and Thursday morning. I'm doing this with my TMBC...and, therefore, it is my pleasure to BLOG ABOUT IT every Wednesday.

*************** Last week, we were a party of three for TMBC. (yes, I know that rhymes and I AM tempted...) I had a little mystery road trip planned for us. But, of course, FIRST we had to eat breakfast, do our weekly downloads, and share our BRAND NEW QUILTING BLOCKS!!
LP always does two color-ways of each block.
Lucky for her, I try to take TWO pictures of her each week...
Sandy is keeping up with the Splendid Sampler, as well...NEVER missing a new block, or a bonus block...
The three of us have conquered paper piecing!
Sandy and Linda are enjoying it more than me...(LK has dropped out...we don't know if it's temporary or permanent)
I had one block to share. WHICH WAS BEAUTIFUL...
Our four different versions of Simple Surprises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment