Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Splendid Sampler™ Wednesday

The Splendid Sampler™ Wednesday
(...skip this part if you're not new here...)

The Splendid Sampler™ is an internet sew-a-long created by Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson. It is an EPIC sew along...
  • 83 fabric designers have created specific blocks that feature different quilting techniques. (paper piecing, fused applique, etc.).
  • The blocks will be released each week, and are FREE to participants until March 2017. (at that time, they'll use the designs to publish a book).
  • You can use whatever fabric you like.
  • There will be pictures on their Facebook page, etc.
The new block designs come out twice a week....on Sunday morning and Thursday morning. I'm doing this with my TMBC...and, therefore, it is my pleasure to BLOG ABOUT IT every Wednesday. *******************
Sandy and LP are still keeping up with EVERY SINGLE BLOCK.  This is my favorite picture of the two of them, and they would be an inspiration to anybody!!  The Splendid Sampler should feature them on their Facebook Page.  (HEY -- WHAT A GREAT IDEA -- I'M GOING TO LINK THIS BLOG!!)
Linda, pictured with all their blocks this week.  Holy Cow!!

Fabric choices make such a difference, eh?
At some point, it was Sandy's birthday -- so we ate some cake!!
Great color selection!!
Love the whimsy here. Sometimes, I don't really see a block until I'm looking at these pictures...days later...
I'm rerunning this picture...because it's the last time I sewed blocks. AND I MISS IT..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment