Thursday, December 15, 2016

YES, THERE IS KARMA!!

After being sucked in via VERY false pretenses -- I blogged about the couple from the HGTV show, Flip or Flop. Here's the post from August, 2015

In July, I received a VIP invitation to a Flip or Flop event, at the Radisson hotel in Davenport, Iowa.
I was SO EXCITED. I love the Flip or Flop Show on HGTV. Tarek and Christina are great -- I love how they work together to design their flip houses. And I am always interested in business events, speakers, seminars, etc.
Put on by Success Path, every single piece of literature had this beautiful picture of Tarek and Christina from Flip or Flop, and every thing said they WOULD BE THERE, presenting. They sent me the RSVP invitation, then called to confirm I would be attending, then emailed confirmation tickets.  I felt very special...
The woman on the telephone encouraged me to bring a guest -- so I invited my cousin Linda. She was excited, too.  We are both big fans of HGTV. It was on a Tuesday...so we'd do the TMBC, and then go on to the Radisson.
The room was full.  We found a seat in the back.  Although I expected a sales pitch -- I never saw this coming...
Tarek and Christina did not attend. Clearly, that was all part of the scam. They never had any intention of attending. Instead -- they made a very slick video -- where they bragged about their luxurious lifestyle, and how much money they've made flipping houses...their frequent vacations, traveling in private jets, etc. AND YOU, TOO, CAN ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE, AND BECOME RICH...
NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT ATTEND THE EVENT...it was a high pressure scam from beginning to end. I have never been so disappointed in a public figure.
They present as such a likeable, hard-working couple on their show -- but the fact that they call this their "team"...was simply disgusting. What bottom feeders...preying on the misfortune of other people...telling you if you are struggling, or down on your luck -- NOW IS THE TIME to take a giant leap of faith.  You should spend your last dime to find out THEIR secrets to success...

Their "team" is there to pressure people into spending $4000 to go to a weekend event in Vegas-- where the REAL secrets to success will be revealed.

And what are they selling at the weekend event?? You NEED TO INVEST $40,000 and then Tarek and Christina will help you to attain a line of credit, and become rich.


THEY ARE SCUMBAGS...
Tarek and Christina el Mousa -- I am so sad you would stoop so low...Taking advantage of your popularity to rip people off.

You should be ashamed. Your parents should be ashamed.  HGTV should cancel your show. I hope someday, the KARMA gets you and you crash and burn....


I can't watch your show without thinking how your willingly deceive people who are down on their luck, and go out of your way to manipulate them by making promises you cannot keep.  You are liars and thieves...
***************

Guess what?  KARMA CAME THROUGH!!   Last month, the Houston newspaper reported that they were the subject of a federal investigation for fraudulent business practices.  Yesterday, it was announced that Tarek and Christina are separating...although they intend to continue to do business together and work professionally.

WHAT PHONIES YOU ARE...all those Christmas ads on HGTV about how much you love spending time with your two little kids.  

Here's the report about their upcoming divorce...from CNN:


No comments:

Post a Comment