Thursday, February 16, 2017

Birthday Surprises!!

For cousin Linda's birthday, we had a little surprise cooked up...
On her birthday, we had our usual TMBC breakfast -- and Linda brought a big sew and tell.  (she is REALLY getting into it since she got her Featherweight).
Linda Phillips gave her a hand-made card...(like THAT was the actual gift, eh?!)
Because the REAL GIFT was that her sister Jackie was coming in (from North Carolina) for a Birthday visit!! Although Linda knew Jackie was coming -- she didn't know we were all going to hook up for her special Birthday Luncheon at the Captain's Table, a kinda fancy restaurant in Moline, Illinois...
SURPRISE!!  Linda, me, Linda P., Sandy, Jackie and their mother -- my Aunt Adda.
Linda had the pork tenderloin. GREAT FOOD, PEOPLE...
I took a picture of everybody eating the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing...
Me, the birthday girl -- and my amazing chocolate cake.
Tomorrow -- I'm going to share my secret for taking a cake mix and creating the most decadent, delicious, moist cake. You won't believe how easy it is...and I can't believe I never shared this secret before...

No comments:

Post a Comment