Monday, June 5, 2017

Fiber Art on the Farm

Every year in May, the local Fiber Artist group plans a weekend OUT ON THE FARM!!
Diana empties out this big building
And cars loaded with fiber artists come from miles around!!
They do hands-on classes for FIVE DAYS.
An assortment of tables, chairs, odd lamps -- ITS A LOT OF WORK.
This was a fabric painting class
Something called ice-dying??
The results are spectacular.
This is the place where I learned how to paint my shoes...and purses...and clothes dryers....and dog crates. Yep. It is a very inspiring event!!

******************
MMWI:  I lost SIX POUNDS LAST WEEK.  Really.  I got on the scale this morning, and it said 237.  Holy Cow!!  THAT WAS SO EASY.  All I had to do was drive 1200 miles to visit John's family in Pennsylvania...and get on a different scale.

I wish I'd thought of this sooner...!!

1 comment:

  1. Rita, thank you for the post, especially the words under the tables set up picture. I'm glad you were able to come out again this year. It was a lot of work, but well worth it. I get so much pleasure watching others play with new techniques and taking classes. The look when their eyes light up when they "get" something new, brings joy to my heart. Love your blog. Oh! And I still have my aol account. Too much work to let everyone know to change it in their contacts when it isn't necessary. Thank you, Diana

    ReplyDelete