Tuesday, July 25, 2017

This is NOW...

So -- here are some recent pictures.
At the Morton Arboretum with my friend Linda. Even though it was a hot day -- I WAS ABLE TO WALK all over the grounds! And I didn't feel like I was gonna die any minute...IT WAS GREAT!!

In my new Hamilton coat. I feel positively svelte in this outfit!!
Thrift store shopping with Kathy, during our Pennsylvania vacation. THOSE ARE JEANS I'M WEARING, PEOPLE. Actual jeans!! With a zipper and pockets and everything...
At TMBC last week (I was all dressed up for a History Luncheon)...those are WHITE JEANS I'm wearing. Wow. I'll bet you didn't see that coming, did you??
So, even though it can be VERY SLOW GOING...I realize it took me A LONG TIME to get this fat -- so losing the weight will also take a long time.  But I am happy to be headed in the right direction.

Thanks so much for all your encouragement...it really makes my day when somebody takes the time to send me an actual email (doesn't that feel almost as old fashioned as snail mail nowadays?).

Last year at this time, I had NO IDEA I'd be on this journey!!

THANKS AGAIN, RHONDA!!

And -- GUESS WHAT?? IT'S TIME FOR ROUND TWO. Rhonda and I have decided to make FLORIDA Fat Camp an annual event...so we're going again. Wanna come along? If we get enough of our sewing friends to join us -- it could mean A DISCOUNT. There are no firm dates or details yet -- but we're thinking the week BEFORE Thanksgiving. Email me if you are interested...(farrorita@gmail.com)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations you have worked so hard. You look fantastic and should be so proud. It's easy to gain weight but so hard to lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! With Jim's and my adventures over the past 4 years, I have put on about 15 pounds. Doesn't seem like much, but it is very frustrating. Monday is my weigh day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Your hard work is really showing on you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete