Monday, August 28, 2017

Private Bank Theater in Chicago

When we left Union Station, all we had was the little goofy map I'd printed -- showing the walk from the station to the Privatebank theater. However, the Adams street bridge was under construction...so we walked in another direction. After the train ride and all that sitting -- a little walking in the city felt good.

But then -- I looked ahead and saw this...
The marquis for Hamilton!!  I couldn't believe we were ALREADY THERE...and Lilly hadn't noticed it...Yet...
Remember -- visiting this theater was THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TRIP!!
We stood in front of the theater doors...of course, Lilly knew who every character was...
Just inside the doors, I took this picture...
We looked into the lobby area -- there was a big assortment of souvenir  shirts...
Warren on the inside, Lilly standing on the outside -- with Eliza and Angelica!!
OH, YEAH...we're off to a great start!!
****************
MMWI:  231.4.  I just looked back -- and it was July 10 when I entered the 230's.  Losing weight can be a sloooow go, people.  It took me two months to lose ten pounds..ugh.  But, when I think about it -- even at that slow pace -- a year from now, I could be down 60 pounds.  This is NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER, but I'm okay with the pace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment