Tuesday, September 19, 2017

It Changed My Life


Rhonda Pierce and I are headed to beautiful Maderia Beach, Florida for Round Two of Fitness Camp AND YOU ARE INVITED!!

Both Rhonda and I agree that giving ourselves ONE WEEK at Weight Crafters in beautiful Maderia Beach, Florida last November was the BEST GIFT WE COULD HAVE GIVEN OURSELVES...

And we are doing it AGAIN -- the week of November 12-18, 2018,

AND WE ARE INVITING YOU!!

This is a photo of me -- the week BEFORE I went to Fat Camp last fall.  I weighed somewhere north of 300 pounds...and I'd already been dieting and exercising for a month, hoping I would be able to DO THE WORK once I got to Florida.

MAKE NO MISTAKE -- IT IS A LOT OF HARD WORK...we were down in the gym every morning by 8:30.
The view from our condo -- that beach looked SO INVITING...but, most nights, we were too tired to walk across the street...
I loved, loved, loved NEVER having to think about what I was going to eat.  Every meal was delivered...and I enjoyed each bite!!
The sunsets were stunning!!  It is a really beautiful part of the world.
Conn, our trainer, did a great job of MIXING IT UP...on this day, we walked to a local park...and played basketball!!
In a million years, I NEVER THOUGHT I would go kayaking on the ocean!!
On our last day -- we finally did manage to WALK ALONG THE BEACH...
I cannot tell you how Fat Camp changed my life. At 68 years old, I weighed over 300 pounds and had to take the steps to my basement one foot at a time. I mostly sat in my chair for 12 hours a day...and I had accepted that as my life. I was old and fat, and that was the way it was gonna be.

During the week I was in Florida, I lost 12 pounds. But the really amazing thing is that when I got home, I adopted a whole new lifestyle.  I eat breakfast every morning, I joined the Y, and I aquasize almost every day.

At this point, I've lost 70 pounds. I've gone from wearing a size 3X, to a size 18.

I can't thank Conn and Weight Crafter's enough.

Fat Camp (my term, not theirs) changed my life.

A picture of the new me.  I do NOT FEEL fat or old...!!

WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU COME WITH US for the next round!!

Weight Crafters have offered us a terrific deal....instead of the usual price of $2799....

IF YOU GO WITH US, DURING OUR R and R SPECIAL WEEK, YOU will only pay $1,799 per person (for shared condo)...

SO -- COME ON DOWN!! Join me and Rhonda this November to push the RESET BUTTON on your life!!

To get this pricing, you need to commit by the end of this week!!

Believe me -- this is a GREAT DEAL....and I'd be happy to answer any questions, and give you more information.

Hurricane Irma did visit the Madeira Beach Area, but the Weight Crafter's facility (which is built like a fortress) had only minimal damage. So our dates are firm -- and we're ready to go!!

Mary Mulari is going to join us...and YOU CAN, TOO..!!

Contact me:

ritafar@aol.com
my cell: 563 529 5438

No comments:

Post a Comment