Monday, November 20, 2017

2017 Fitness Camp

Here's what I'm afraid of. I am afraid that, for me, Fat Camp is a lot like labor pains. You know how that works -- once the baby is born -- you forget how horrible the pain was.

I've had such a good result this last year -- I'm afraid I FORGOT HOW HARD AND PAINFUL THAT WEEK WAS.

Then, too, I didn't help myself by only posting the fabulous pictures that made it all look so wonderful....
Because -- TRUST ME -- it was more work than I've ever done. And it was hard. And mostly painful....and, as I'm writing this post (two days before I GO AGAIN)....IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME...
As I look back at these pictures from LAST year, I know it was all worth it. The money, the time, the work. I am living a different life because of the choice I made last year...and I'm happy to be able to do it again.

Labor pains never stopped anybody from having Baby #2, y'know??

And -- hey -- THEN, THERE'S THIS...

Honestly -- just Frankensewing the new wardrobe was worth the cost of admission!!


I WISH YOU WERE COMING WITH ME!!
***********
MMWI:  It's complicated.  I weighed 232 the day I arrived in Florida.  And 220 the day I left.  This morning, I was 223 on my home scale...

IT'S ALL GOOD...and I'm just gonna keep on keeping on...OFF TO THE POOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment