Wednesday, November 1, 2017

YES, MORE FAT FASHIONS..!!

First of all, I want to say that I know there's something wrong with me eating APPLE PIE...at the event where I'm showing off my new custom Fitness Wardrobe..!!

Yes, I see the problem, people...hey -- nobody's perfect!!
My audience includes Sharalan and Linda P.  (sitting on her own sofa).
Sandy (LK is taking the pictures, so you won't see her)
This was my first restyled outfit...
I loved the sparkly letters that say "WHOA!"...I know that's how I'm gonna be feeling this week
The striped fabric in the sides of this shirt came OUT of my favorite shirt from last year...(see earlier post)...
This outfit is based on the theory that you just CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ANIMAL PRINTS...
I cut up an old shirt I loved to wear to writer's workshops...it says, "How Can You Go Wrong If You Write?"
Oh, yeah.   Somewhere...there could be somebody having more fun than me...maybe...but I haven't met 'em...

No comments:

Post a Comment