Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fitness Camp: INTO THE POOL!!

Friday afternoon, after kayaking -- it was my favorite work-out activity of the week. AND THIS IS THE ONE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE...

IT'S TIME TO GET INTO THE POOL..!!
There is a small pool behind the condo building...and it's not deep...
Rhonda wore the Frankensewed maxi dress I made for her.
And you can't see it very good, but I Frankensewed this dress by adding 6" panels on each side. (it was a size M).
Debbi, our aerobics instructor -- is also the water aerobics drill sergeant.
Friday night, WE FINISHED THE PUZZLE..!!
Because jigsaw puzzles are not a big part of Rhonda's life,  I had to explain the rules...
At the very end, there were two trays of pieces...and we took turns working our side of the puzzle...saying "switch" when you KNEW the piece you needed was NOT on the tray.
Just like last year -- I gave this puzzle as a gift to another one of our Fitness Camp Buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment